To appreciate the transformation, imagine that this room was until a few months ago, an office with midnight blue (navy) walls. Our home has 3 bedrooms on the mainfloor (the boys share) and I wanted to keep all the kids on the same level, which led to the conversion of the study to a 4th bedroom. There was no closet in the office, so we added an armoire to hold her little wardrobe.
Huge thanks to my husband for his perfectionist ways in the painting of the walls and to my longime best friend Molly who carried those precious frames on the plane all the way from Seattle.
I adore the espresso brown accent wall. I never would have envisioned pink on any wall in my house, but in combination with the brown-I think it works!
Camille at o, 2, 4, 6, 8 months and the final frame is empty as I have yet to take her 10 month picture. I plan to switch the top-middle and bottom-left frames to balance out those polka dots,
what a pretty room! I love the wood-and I have decided that pink does go nicely with brown after working at Modern Display and drooling over their candy tree all decorated with pink and brown. I wish I had an armoire like that :)
ReplyDelete