Monday, January 19, 2009

Bring on Spring!




Spring is still a LONG way off here, but we can pretend.




This morning for fun I had Camille try on the bright yellow swimsuit that I HAD to get her last year -the catch being that it only came in toddler sizes- so I had tucked it away and can see that it will be a perfect fit this year. When I saw her looking so incredibly sweet in those cheery colors, it totally lifted my spirits and got me excited for Spring---whenever it does decide to arrive here.


Speaking of excitement...




I just love that my little girl has so much hair already and that it is getting curly! Pierre's baby picture shows an abundance of ringlets and Christian had them too. I anticipate the curls disappearing with the first cut, but since her hair came in evenly in back, I will keep letting it grow 'til it's unruly and enjoy those curly locks while they last.



2 comments:

  1. If you figure out a way to style that hair let me know! Shannon's is the exact same way. So far I can do two pigtails, which sometimes she will leave in, and other times she'll just take right out. Forget headbands - those last about two seconds!!

    For now we just call her: "Ms. Hair-storm." :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her hair! Addison would be so jealous if she saw those locks! We are excited for spring as well...maybe if we keep dressing out girls in springy clothes it will come sooner?? Wishful thinking I know!

    ReplyDelete