Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Back in Time

Last night my husband brought home a memory card from his work camera to show me some pics from a recent show our kids were in. Also on the card were a couple hundred various family pictures from as far back as when I was expecting Griffen. This camera is one we typically only have at home for special events and then it goes back to work, so I had never realized that these pictures existed until now. Being the picture fanatic and scrapbooker that I am, I felt like I had hit the jackpot.



Gabrielle "reading" the phone book at age 2. She used to entertain herself this way all the time.




Griffen and his special blanket he called "Gawky." For over 3 years it was his very best friend.




Smiley Gabrielle at 2 years old with mommy





Christian holding his hours old brother Griffen-who was for some reason wrapped up in pink?!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe you didn't even realize you were missing all those pictures! The last one with Christian holding Griffen is so cute, and it looks like you stayed in the same room that I did when I had Matthew. I have pictures with the same green chair with lockers behind it....as well as Matthew swaddled in pink :)

    Don't forget to scrapbook all those 'lost' photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK - I just love the picture of Gabrielle reading the phone book. It's hysterical!!! I love going back and looking at all the old pictures - always makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete