I like to celebrate both Canadian and U.S. Thanksgivings. We certainly have much to be thankful to the Lord for...today and every day!
Right now there are a couple of chickens roasting in the oven, we'll whip up some mashed potatoes, stuffing and vegetables. I'm looking forward to the feast.
Near the top of our thankful for list: these 5 wonderful young people that we are so very fortunate to have been blessed with. We realize what a gift they each are and we don't take that for granted.

Right now there are a couple of chickens roasting in the oven, we'll whip up some mashed potatoes, stuffing and vegetables. I'm looking forward to the feast.
Near the top of our thankful for list: these 5 wonderful young people that we are so very fortunate to have been blessed with. We realize what a gift they each are and we don't take that for granted.
Oh so sweet! Look at how small Danika is! Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteA lot to be thankful for, for all of us. We are so blessed.
ReplyDelete