Danika seems thrilled to be 10 months. She is giving herself a round of applause!
Our little one's top front teeth have been working their way down and they are looking good and strong. Despite the chompers we have managed to keep the nursing going on and I think we will make the 1 year mark afterall. Around 9 months she fell in love with straws and sippy cups while on vacation, but we rebounded from that and are now in the home stretch.
She is clapping and waving bye bye in her animated way. Very fast at crawling, she looks like a lioness on the prowl with her confident style. I guess the leopard print bodysuit is a good fit.
She doesn't say words yet, but is very vocal...especially at church. I'm not sure if she thinks she is singing along or what, but I think she could benefit from voice lessons before she joins the big kids in the church choir.
Her appetite is great. No surprise there as all of our babies have been similar that way, but we'll wait and see what happens as a toddler. That's when the picky eaters are usually revealed.
This girl loves her baths. She glides around on her tummy like she is already trying to swim. She is not afraid of water on her head and gets a kick out of playing in the water as it comes out of the faucet. I can't wait to see her at the splash and spray park this summer!
A.DOR.A.BLE!
ReplyDeleteYou will be sooooo glad you did this type of post! With five kids, it will be so nice to have these special memories recorded!
Looks like someone turned her mom loose with scissors....very cute pics....very cute girl.
ReplyDelete