Thursday, October 4, 2012

Autumn Is Awesome







It's absolutely gorgeous outside these days with the changing leaves in full splendor.  This season could last forever and I wouldn't mind at all.  The nights are getting crisp, but the days remain bright and we are still without jackets much of the time.  We haven't even been tempted to turn on the heat just yet.  I adore putting my little ones in the harvest hues of Fall.  Without question, these are my favorite colors to decorate with too.  I have been cooking up a storm of cozy stews, chilis, potpies, jambalayas and other comfort foods to feed a crowd.  My crock pot is getting almost around the clock use.  We eat what I have made that day for dinner in the evening and the leftovers are frozen.  Yes, I am back at freezer cooking, since it has proven such a huge blessing when we've had a newborn in the past.







No comments:

Post a Comment