Congrats on your sweet baby #4!!! You look so happy! Sorry it's been such a long time since my last contact with you. As you can relate motherhood can be very busy. I got rid of my myspace and classmates accounts and switched to just my blog. It is less maintenance to have just one thing to focus on. My blog is set to private but I can email you an invite to follow it if you would like. You can send me your email address to mine which is melissaloftin79@msn.com. Talk to you soon. Sincerely, Melissa
Shannon, It's so great that you have a blog too. You can share so many pictures this way. I can't believe that you have the energy to keep up with 4 little ones. You are amazing! Ashley
Wow, what an adorable family. You are definately a busy mother with all those kids. I'm glad you sent me a message. I would like to keep in touch.
ReplyDeleteA year-time sure flies! Mere will be a year in just two more months!
ReplyDeleteShannon,
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your sweet baby #4!!!
You look so happy! Sorry it's been such a long time since my last contact with you. As you can relate motherhood can be very busy. I got rid of my myspace and classmates accounts and switched to just my blog. It is less maintenance to have just one thing to focus on. My blog is set to private but I can email you an invite to follow it if you would like. You can send me your email address to mine which is melissaloftin79@msn.com. Talk to you soon. Sincerely, Melissa
Shannon,
ReplyDeleteIt's so great that you have a blog too. You can share so many pictures this way. I can't believe that you have the energy to keep up with 4 little ones. You are amazing!
Ashley