Monday, February 2, 2009

January Rundown

Camille is exhausted, just at the mere mention of it...



Aside from our normal routine of:

work, church, school, playgroups, playdates, Cubs, Brownies, Swim team, altar serving and Irish dance. . .

-Christian and Gabrielle performed with their Irish Dancing class for patients and staff at the hospital


-Pierre finally had his MRI and learned that he has some degenerating disks and should stick to low impact sports from here on out (no more marathons, but biking and swimming are ok!)


-I hosted half of our playgroup which ended up being 8 moms and 14 kids. It is great motivation for me each time my turn comes as the house is never as spotless as it is on that day.


-Griffen attended his first birthday party (without a parent along). It was at the gymnastics center and he had a blast.


-Gabrielle enjoyed going to her first slumber party. We are fortunate her best friend is a family friend and lives one street away from us.


-I enrolled in psych. 200 at the college only to have it cancelled due to low enrollment


-Christian and Pierre went overnight to Cub winter camp with the Scout troup and despite it being one of the coldest weekends this season, they had a wonderful time


-Gabrielle and I had our first official mom/daughter outing to the celtic themed night at the symphony with our friend Christine and her little Brigitte. The first of many special evenings with my girl(s), I hope!


I wonder what February holds for us? Sorry Camille, but I am guessing that it won't include more time for rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment