and so very tasty!
Ingredients:
1 c. peanut butter (Kraft brand works great, Jiff turned out a little dry for my taste)
1/2 c. granulated sugar
1 egg
chocolate chips-add to your taste (optional)
Mix together ingredients, drop by spoonfuls on cookie sheet and press down with a fork.
Bake @ 325 degrees for 15 minutes.
I get compliments on these all the time and they are simple! It is kind of nice that it only makes one batch. It satisfies a sweet tooth, yet there won't be too many cookies left lying around to tempt us. Let me know if you try them.
Ingredients:
1 c. peanut butter (Kraft brand works great, Jiff turned out a little dry for my taste)
1/2 c. granulated sugar
1 egg
chocolate chips-add to your taste (optional)
Mix together ingredients, drop by spoonfuls on cookie sheet and press down with a fork.
Bake @ 325 degrees for 15 minutes.
I get compliments on these all the time and they are simple! It is kind of nice that it only makes one batch. It satisfies a sweet tooth, yet there won't be too many cookies left lying around to tempt us. Let me know if you try them.
Ohhh yummy!! I love your PB cookies. I have everything on hand except the chocolate chips....so I'm heading to the kitchen to whip up a batch. I know three boys who would be more than happy to eat them.
ReplyDelete