Friday, May 1, 2009

Gabrielle and Mommy-through the years

With Mother's Day coming up soon, I thought this week I would do 4 posts reminding me of the special relationships I have with each of my kids. Just randomly going through my box of older photos, I decided to start with Gabrielle.

She may be petite, but this cute-as-a-button girl of mine has always been chock full of pizazz and that is how she lives her life. A pint-sized dynamo, she is talkative, generally loud and bubbly- the house truly is not the same when she is not around! One of her uncles has described her as being "the life of the party" and it's totally fair to say that she knows how to light up a room. She just has that refreshing energy about her. My daughter is carefree, the opposite of her worry wart mom and she teaches me to not sweat the small stuff. She is a beautiful mix of a girly-girl and an outdoorsy-doesn't mind getting dirty- type. She is such a fun gal to be around!


1 comment:

  1. Is she the cutest little girl ever...makes a grandma proud!

    ReplyDelete