When Gabrielle wanted to try on her Christmas dress around noon today, not only did I let her, but I also asked everybody else to put on their church clothes too (about 6 hours early). Why?
Well, each year I find myself getting stressed with trying to take pictures just before we leave for church. I know afterwards is a no-go as they are already too excited for what lies ahead. We are usually in a bit of last minute rush to get out the door on time and yet I am still trying to get a great shot of the kids. Today, I decided to try something different and I am happy with how these shots turned out. I had some daylight to work with, so the red-eyes weren't as bad.
Once we were done with pics, I had them all go change and lay tonight's special outfits on their beds. I think I will go off to church with a much more relaxed and peaceful feeling tonight than Christmas Eve's past. I am pretty sure I will do this again next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment