Danika, at 3 months you are a joy...full of smiles and babbling for mommy, daddy and your brothers and sisters.
Your siblings had set quite a standard for contentedness with each baby being about as easy-going as they come, but I think you take the cake, little one. You love to be nearby us and observe all the activity, with very little upsetting you. You are a true gift in our lives and we are so thankful to have you in our family.
When we bring you out in public everyone seems to notice your full head of hair. You win the prize for having the most hair of any of our 5 babies. You have already worn your first pony-tail and even had a little bang trim.
Amongst our friends, many see bits of each of your siblings in you. I can't put my finger on who you might look like just yet, but I sure think you are cute!
You have been sleeping in your crib in the nursery for the last month now and wake once each night to feed. A couple of times you have treated me to sleeping right through 'til morning.
Your absolute favorite thing is bath time. You flash us a big grin the minute we put you in the tub.
Christian made up a special little song for you when you were a few days old and anytime we sing that tune to you, you light up. You love any and all attention from the older kids and they adore you, so that works out well. When they get home from school, the first thing they do is greet you with a hug. Camille is smitten with you too and is constantly trying to entertain you.
We are embracing every moment of your babyhood. We know that it won't last, so we will make the most of this precious time with you.
Wow-she's really growing up! I can see why you took a break :) I can't believe you have so many kids! I think that's so wonderful and hope I can have many more too :) I'm sure it must get hectic at times :) Any tips? Mere is quite the little helper now, which is so nice... I remember omagles too-we loved them, but it seemed we couldn't share cause we would need all of them to build what we wanted to build, so my parents finally got rid of them-so get lots and have tons of fun!!! I think Danika looks more like Pierre than some of her siblings... so fun to see how they change and grow! Mere and Glenn look more like Saki as they get older, but both, especially Glenn have big eyes and LONG lashes which everyone loves. love, elizabeth ps how's your mom and dad and joe?
ReplyDeleteThanks :) That family photo was taken at a church dance, so we all matched, wish I had gotten a better one, I really liked our outfits :)Mere is wearing the dress I made for Thomas and Lisa's wedding, but with a black band instead of the yellow one she had then... their blog by the way is www.lotsaoxen.com/
ReplyDeleteHope you're settling in well at your new place :)
ReplyDelete