Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thrilled To Be Three




Camille turned 3 this month!





While we were visiting Pierre's family over Canadian Thanksgiving, she was given a beautiful party by her godparents who double as her aunt and uncle. Her party guests were a mix of uncles, aunties and cousins of all ages. About 25 relatives gathered to share cake & ice cream in honor of our little girl. Due to our location, it is rare and very special to celebrate together with our extended family.



These pictures are of Camille on her actual birthday after we got home from our trip. (I will post pictures from her party another day). Since she had already been treated to a big bash and went all kinds of fun places while on vacation, we kept things simple. Camille chose a favorite dinner menu for that evening, requested another cake, was sung to again, and received a couple of neat packages.




Honestly, as her mom, I am kind of sad to say goodbye to "2." I am sentimental like that, especially since she was such a fun and hilarious toddler to be around, but all kids must grow. She is happy and healthy and we gratefully wish our sweet girl a wonderful year to come!

1 comment:

  1. OK, here is my take on those pics....Camille looks just like you. I did not see that coming. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete