Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Joys of Boys


These guys sure love their traditions. They start asking me months before Christmas each year if we will be getting them new pajamas to wear on Christmas Eve as we've done with all of our kids in years past. The answer was YES (I find it funny they think they need to remind me), but this time I decided to go all out -since I was unable to find anything nice for boys locally- and ordered up some really good quality, cozy pj's online from LL Bean. As luck would have it, I even caught them on sale. We received them just in time for Christmas Eve and they did not disappoint. Christian and Griffen were so happy...definitely the giddiest I've ever seen them over any item of clothing. The are such a soft flannel and I can tell they will last through many a washing. They look sharp for lounging around now and I was able to take just a little baby step away from matching, going with the two different colors, yet still coordinating patterns. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Shannon, you are too funny. I do know that it is a big step, not a baby step to not match them. Love the pic....what handsome guys!

    ReplyDelete