Monday, July 23, 2012

Testing the Waters

Although I've found other fun and creative ways to preserve childhood memories for our children in what little spare time I have in this beautiful season of life, I have been asked by several friends to start posting on this little blog again and of course it also pleases the grandparents to watch the kids grow on here.  Ask and you shall receive!  I must warn that the majority of the recent pics are of our littlest one as she is my most willing picture-taking participant at the moment.  Without further ado: Danika Rose, who celebrated her 2nd birthday last month.  Our darkest haired baby has gone blond!











3 comments:

  1. You know, I think she has some Rougeau in her...so amazed by the change in her looks...she is a cutie just like her sisters:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! So glad you're back to posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, Ha....last pic looks like me and I have pics to prove it so I was right....there is Rougeau in the makeup:)

    ReplyDelete