Gabrielle Grace at just under 8 years.
Late in May, Gabrielle had her first communion. It was a special day and I thought she looked peaceful and angelic. Although my daughter has a flare for the dramatic around the comforts of our home, she often experiences a bit of stage fright when it comes to being in front of crowds and the center of attention. Thankfully, she was able to share the spotlight with her best friend Emilie and another girl from their class that day. Here are a few photos from that day. I'll add one of me at her age at the end for fun. Now, for one of my trademark comparison shots from my childhood that bring out family similarities! I wish I had more of my husband as a child. I will have to dig for a few of him soon too.



What a special day! Glad you all attend church :)
ReplyDeleteTwins!! You two look like twins to me. It's so funny that this is the age around when I met you.
ReplyDelete