Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Girl After My Own Heart

Good to the very last drop!!




I hail from the original Starbucksland, the city where this phenomenon first began. I could not have been happier when they opened one up in our neck of the woods a couple years back. I especially love my chai tea latte with a ginger molasses cookie on a rainy day. Oh, and the decaf eggnogg lattes in December are one thing about winter I actually look forward to. I know we frequent there too much because Camille automatically starts calling for a "cookie" as soon as we pull into the drive-thru!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad my kids aren't the only Starbucks junkies! Although, since moving here I find myself going less and less. Partly because of the heat factor, but also because they don't have any drive-thru Starbucks here. A blessing and a curse!

    ReplyDelete