Friday, April 30, 2010

Our New Home

We just got word that our offer was accepted on the new house we have been hoping to purchase!

I have always loved yellow exteriors. We bought this home sight unseen (already having visited the neighborhood and realizing that we could not go wrong there), so I was happily surprised to see that it's a shade of yellow. Things seem to be falling into place this week.

Welcome to our new home...
















3 comments:

  1. Very nice!! Looks so sunny and warm inside and out. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, congrats, congrats! The house looks lovely. It looks like karma is on your side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, email me and let me know where you're moving! Looks like by my parents :) What a lovely change. Saki and I are moving from southern ca to northern, ca. I have to say I really miss the seasons, though I love the sun! So excited for you!

    4crocodiles@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete